Why not spoil yourself, your kids or a family member with one of our Aboriginal Flag & Goanna Running On Country shirt.
The Australian Aboriginal Flag was designed in 1971 by Aboriginal artist Harold Thomas. The flag was originally designed for the land rights movement, and it became a symbol of the Aboriginal people of Australia.
The symbolic meaning of the flag colours:
- BLACK: Represents the Aboriginal people of Australia
- RED: Represents the red Earth, the red ochre and a spiritual relation to the land
- YELOW: Represents the Sun, the giver of life and protector
You can add a Name on the back of the shirt, choose your font and your choice of colour.
Please make sure you select each option in the drop down tabs and leave name in custom name wording box with correct spelling!
Available in size:
- Onesies 0000(new born), 000(0-3months), 00(3-6months), 0(6-12months)
- Kids Size 1,2,3,4,5
- Youth Size 6,7,8,9,10,12,14,16
- Adults Size S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL
PLEASE NOTE ALL OUR SHIRTS ARE UNISEX
CARE INTRUCTIONS-Turn garment inside out when washing & hanging to dry
-Machine COLD WASH only